10 celebrities who aren’t afraid to don fabulously kitsch Christmas sweaters
Posted on December 09 2015
Ah, Christmas. A time for kissing beneath mistletoe, feasting like kings upon turkey and pudding, mainlining eggnog … and dressing up in ridiculous Christmas sweaters.
Once a dreaded annual gift from that weird aging aunt you never speak to, knitted woolen Christmas sweaters are now officially so tacky they’re cool. I’m calling it, people.
Need more convincing? Check out this list of fashion-forward celebs, actors and even rappers who weren’t afraid to clad themselves head to hips in jolly snowmen, Santas, Christmas trees and reindeer.
1. English actor Colin Firth blue steels with a reindeer
2. American actor Matt Damon embraces all of Santa’s different hipster beards
3. Comedian Andy Richter, boxer Mike Tyson, TV host Conan O’Brien and drummer Max Weinberg camouflage themselves
4. Actors Donald Glover and Danny Pudi celebrate Black Santa
5. Rapper Snoop Dogg shares a pipe with Frosty the Snowman
6. Rapper Kanye West actually looks pretty fashionable in this one
7. Rapper CeeLo Green sports a fetching Christmas sweater-scarf combo
8. One Direction’s Harry Styles gets the girls even clad in kitschy knit sweaters
9. Singer Justin Beiber and TV host Ryan Seacrest look pretty happy with their Yuletide choices
10. Singer-songwriter John Mayer salutes reindeer and Christmas trees
If sweaters don’t float your boat but knitted Christmas stockings do, boy can I help you with that.
Head on over to Hand Knit Holiday, where you can mix and match any of our 24 hand-knit Christmas stockings and even have your family’s names stitched across the front, free.